I enjoy working with individual educators and various associations toward the shared goal of enhancing classroom practice and supporting student learning in Grades K-12 contexts. These valuable connections provide me with an opportunity to contribute to the broader education community, enrich my university-based teaching, and complement my research activities.
- Manitoba Rural Learning Consortium (MRLC)
- Council of School Leaders of the Manitoba Teachers' Society (COSL)
- Manitoba Association of Parent Councils (MAPC)
- Manitoba Association of Mathematics Teachers (MAMT)
- Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning
- Canadian Assessment for Learning Network (CAfLN)